This tubing is great for keeping all the wires in a guitar neat and tidy. A great addition to your electronics setup.
1.5mm heatshrink tubing reduce to approximately 0.75mm snugly fitting two wires.
- Make sure the wire/s you are using fit in the tubing.
- Cut the tubing to the desired length (taking into account about 6mm of wire should be extend past end of tube to allow for soldering
- Reduce heatshrink diametre by applying heat from a heatgun starting from one end and gradually working you way to the other end and conforms to the shape of the cable/wires (open flame is not recommended).
- Wires should have a snug fit
- Over heating may cause heatshrink tubing to burn and/or become brittle
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Width: 17.00Height: 12.00Depth: 0.50Shipping: Calculated at CheckoutBulk Pricing: Buy in bulk and save
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 3 - 5 and pay only $0.69 each
- Buy 6 - 10 and pay only $0.54 each
- Buy 11 or above and pay only $0.38 each